Need a new idea for a adult or child’s birthday party or a fun evening out with friends? Tired of the same old Birthday party ideas? Looking for a new place to party? Got Art Gallery on Third now offers unique and exciting birthday parties for ages 5–105.
Let’s plan a party!
An art-filled party at Got Art Gallery isn’t just simple and stress-free…it’s fun too!
We supply the teacher, materials, hands-on art activity with professional supervision, and you simply supply the guests. All of our activities are tailored to the birthday persons interests, as well as the age range of all guests participating.
We make the planning simple and stress free
- Schedule your party. To avoid space conflicts with art classes, we ask parties be booked at least 10 days in advance of the desired date. Bookings are non-refundable (much like a seat to a concert or movie ticket)
- Pick a project. We will help you choose a high-quality art project that your child will love to make with their friends! When the party is over, each guest will have a fun art project and great memories of a unique birthday experience.
Party Information, Pricing & Policies
To schedule your party, please call Got Art Gallery at 816-600-5932, or e-mail email@example.com at least 10 days in advance of your party.
Option 1- Child’s Birthday Party (one person paying for rental and all guests ages 16 and under)
Option 2- Private Adult Party (each person has the option to pay individually)
CALL OR EMAIL FOR HELP BOOKING YOUR SPECIAL EVENT AND TO GET PRICING
This party includes hands-on art activity completed by each participant, all supplies and professional instruction
* When you book a 2 hour party we allow the 30 min. prior for parents to come in and decorate for the event.
* Got Art has 2- 60 inch round tables for use during the party as well as our jewelry counter. The jewelry counter takes a standard rectangular party table cloth. Most parents use it as a cake/food service area.
* Parties are two hours in length, can be scheduled during the week or on the weekend, and take place in Got Art Gallery. We want as many invited guests and friends at your party as possible, but we do ask the parent or guardian of the birthday guest of honor to be present—though we’re sure you won’t want to miss it.
* We also ask the birthday party hosts provide all food & party-related items.
*Due to the growing number of allergies GOT Art Gallery is a PEANUT FREE facility. So please no peanuts or peanut butter items.
Call Got Art Gallery at 816-600-5932 to find out more information about these and other rental opportunities!
*We also do Art Badges for Daisy’s, Brownies and Girl Scout Troops for a discount price. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-600-5932 for more information.
Thank you for signing up to have a party at Got Art Gallery. See you soon!