by Teddy Jackson
Saturday, December 7, 2013
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
$80 FEE (BOX LUNCH INCLUDED)
$75 for Summit Art Members
|TO REGISTER FOR WORKSHOPS*:REGISTRATIONWe strongly encourage you to pre-register to ensure a space in class. Registration is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis with a 50% deposit required. Balance is due on the first day of class.You can reserve a seat in classes online www.gotartgallery.org or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include the best phone number to reach you in your email. We read emails every day (even from home)You are confirmed for a workshop only after you have made your deposit.
1. Mail a check to the gallery: payable to Summit Art, 18 SW 3rd St. Lee’s Summit, MO. 64063
2. Phone the gallery with a credit card number at 816-600-5932 ~OR~
3. Stop by the gallery in person and pay via cash, credit card or check.
Teresa Keene will contact you for registration and send you a final confirmation after receipt of payment.CANCELLATION POLICY – PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY:
Students who cancel less than:
* TWO WEEKS prior to the start of a class will be charged a 25% cancellation fee (Half of deposit)
* 3 DAYS prior to the start of a class will be charged a 50% cancellation fee (entire deposit)
* Unfortunately students who start a multiple-day class/workshop and are unable to attend any portion will not receive a refund.
PARKING For Workshops held @ GOT Art Gallery on Third: The gallery has plenty of parking through our back entrance there is a public lot next to the post office on Jefferson St and just east of the alleyway ….parking is NOT an issue here. Street Parking is discouraged due to 2 hr time limitations.
CLASS LOGISTICS: The gallery offers soda, coffee and water during classes for 50 cents each. Coffee and Hot tea available at no charge for classes that take place in the gallery.